Thursday, March 27, 2008

a rhino birthday

I am in the midst of getting ready for my stamp club meeting tomorrow so I have a mess on my stamp table and nothing too exciting to share...YET! ...but I wanted to share a card I made a few days ago! This is a 4 in. square card. I used my cute rhino from the Zoofari set and some Jersey Shore paper. This card actually started out as a 4 in. x 12 in. piece of paper and the way you score and fold it makes a pocket on the inside to hold a gift card! It is sooo easy to do and so fun! I didn't really care for the way this one turned out on the inside so I am in the process of making another one...one of my project for tomorrow night...so I am taking pics and will post directions and a new card tomorrow! ...promise! Hope you have a stamp-a-licious day!!
luv ya mean it!.....Tara
what's in it?...
stamps...Zoofari, Eat Cake (sentiment)

paper...wild wasabi textured, whisper white, brilliant blue, pumpkin pie, bashful blue, Jersey Shore dsp

ink...bashful blue, brilliant blue

accessories...blue & pumpkin brads, pumpkin pie ribbon
other...blender pen, white gel pen, dimensionals, ticket corner punch

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, precious!! Can't wait to see more tomorrow! The rhino stamp is so cute and fun with that paper!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS!!!

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable! I can't wait too see how you did the inside.