Monday, March 10, 2008

playin' around

We had a busy but very productive weekend...so not alot of stamping was done! I have also been working on a lot of other projects so I haven't had alot of time for playing around and posting! Last night though I sat down to play a little with a few of the new things I got last week. One of the things in my order was this gorgeous Afternoon Tea paper! I love it...every sheet! It's so pretty! I made a simple 5 1/4 in. square card. I used this darling little bird from Stampendous. I used my Three for You punch to give him a bigger flower and stuck a brad in the middle. I dotted all the middles of the flowers with diamond stickles. That's about it...pretty simple!
Have a fantastic Monday...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU all you gals who come by to check out my little 'ol blog and for all the sweet comments!!
what's in it?...
stamps...hello chick (stampendous)
paper...chocolate chip, soft sky, groovy guava, whisper white, Afternoon Tea dsp
ink...chocolate chip, soft sky, groovy guava, wild wasabi
accessories...pewter brads, guava ds ribbon, diamond stickles
other...blender pen, stamp-a-ma-jig, corner rounder (scallop), crop-a-dile, (embossing), ticket corner punch, dimensionals

5 comments:

Erin said...

this is darling.

My computer was funky the other day and I didn't get to comment on your blast off cards! I LOVE them. :)

Sabrina said...

Love the bird and the butterfly is AMAZING!!! I hope we can come visit soon so i can try to make a card myself!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

T- I like the way you photograph and arrange everything. Check out the German blog sits I have linked on my page, if you like cool layouts and interesting photography. But back to you...YOU GOT MAD SKILLS!

corinnesomerville said...

This is so sweet !!! Love that little chickie...so cute !!!!

Jamie Martin said...

Such a cute card, love the background :)