Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Kyler!!!

6 months old

1 yr old
2 yrs old
3 yrs old
4 yrs old
5 yrs old

My baby turned 5 today!!! I can't believe he is 5...it seems like he was just born!! :) What a sweet addition to our family he has been! I can't even begin to imagine our lives without Kyler. He is such a fun little boy! He is all about having fun....it doesn't matter what's going on...he turns it into fun. He loves to smile and laugh and I am grateful for that because he can always make us smile no matter what the mood might be! He loves to color and draw, write his name, the ABC's & 123's, he likes to listen to music and dance with me around the house or rock out in the car when we are running errands! He loves to play with his big brothers and he loves when Kailee tucks him in at night! He loves to say I love you and tries to "out love" you....like "I love you a billion plus one!" or "I love you infinity plus the last number there is!" Kyler is the best! Anyone that knows him knows what a special little guy he is!! Happy Birthday to my Kyler Jake!! :)

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

I know he doesn't know me(unless he remembers being 2 weeks old), but tell him his almost Aunt Sabrina says happy birthday!

Angie Tieman said...

Happy Birthday, Kyler! So neat to see him growing up over the years, he is a cutie and sounds like a wonderful boy!

corinnesomerville said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KYLER...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!
Thanks for sharing these gorgeous pictures of your son....so handsome !!!
What a blessed boy to have such a wonderful mother like you !!!!