Monday, March 17, 2008

a mini purse with notes




Good Monday afternoon! How was your weekend? I was able to get some projects finished!......I love crossing stuff off my to-do list!!! I also squeezed in a little of my own stamping too. I am so in love with the cute scrapbook purse that Jan made...I thought they would be cute little 3x3 cards! {{by the way...Jan posted a tutorial on her blog for how to make those darling things!!}} I made this for a door prize for my next workshop I am hosting. I just look my giga circle scallop punch to make the scallop of the purse. It's a perfect fit for the 3x3 cards. I added the flower ribbon slider to most of the cards...well becuz it's just too cute. I didn't add purse handles to each card...I wanted them to fit in envelopes without any trouble. So after I finished making my cards I thought that these little things needed a home to hang out in! I just whipped up a box and added handles to mimic the purse and there you have it! Little purse cards in a mini purse! Super easy to make!! Have a good day...thanks for coming by to my lil 'ol blog!
what's in it?...
stamps...Three for You (the dot in some of the scallops)

paper...chocolate chip, groovy guava, wild wasabi, soft sky, Afternoon Tea dsp

ink...soft sky,chocolate chip, groovy guava

accessories...flower ribbon slider, silver brads, pewter brads, crystal effects, guava double stitch, soft sky, chocolate and brown polka dot ribbon

other...giga scallop punch, 3/4 in & 1/2 in. circle punches, crop-a-dile, paper piercer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute, I love it...:-) By from Germany...

Kirstin said...

Tara! This is Carly's friend, Kirstin...I just found your stamping blog thru hers, and I love it! The mini purses are adorable!

corinnesomerville said...

I just ordered Afternoon Tea, Live Your Dreams, Caraseol Notes, and the Hodgepodge !!! So this project makes me very happy to see !!! Love it !!!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Making mini purses to match that cute one Jan made! As soon as my Afternoon Tea DP comes in, I will be making these cute ideas too! TFS!