Thursday, March 20, 2008

a SU gift certificate



I needed to make a gift certificate for a friend that wanted to give one to her daughter. I didn't have alot of time...but this is what I came up with! It turned out pretty cute I think....I made it to fit in a 3 5/8 x 6 1/2 in. envelope. I used the Afternoon Tea dsp again! On the band I just added a flower from the Friendship Blooms set that was in the Sale-a-bration catalog...I have had it for a while and forgot I had it! {oops}
{{{by the way...should anyone out there want one of these...start dropping those hints to the gift givers in your life and have them contact me and you can have one too!!!}}}
Anyway...have a terrific day! My sweet hubby is out of town for the weekend and so I am bravin' it alone with the kids for the last few days of Spring Break!! We are going to see "Horton hears a Who" and take advantage of the beeeeauuuutiful weather and go to the park too!
what's in it?...
stamps...Friendship Blooms

paper...soft sky, wild wasabi, chocolate chip, white, Afternoon Tea dsp

ink...soft sky, wild wasabi, chocolate chip, groovy guava accessories...green rhinestone brad other...hobby blade

6 comments:

Corie said...

This is just gorgeous!!

Sabrina said...

This is absolutley my fav, well my top 3! I love it and will find a reason to have you make me one soon!

Nancy Riley said...

Tara, this gift certificate holder is gorgeous! Great gift, packaged so beautifully! Love that Afternoon Tea DP, along with the Friendship Blooms flower! GREAT job!

Gena,Areana, Bianca , Cohen said...

This is so elegant! I absolutely LOVE it.. So I have to ask, is the Gift Certificate one from SU Supply or did you make it too??
Hugs,
Tiff

Tiffany said...

Oops! my comment above should have been under my blogger id..
Tiff

Sheila D said...

Another great idea. I just love this one.