Sunday, July 27, 2008

bag in a box

Hi! I am here kneeling at the computer since sitting is way to uncomfortable! I still feel like jell-o! When they say muscle relaxer...they mean muscle relaxer!!! Even though my back is still hurting and the pain doesn't totally go away...I don't care as much when I am taking the "drugs" the doctor gave me!
Since I already had this done and photographed I figured I could muster up the energy to post it! {*wink*} cuz really...even blinking feels like alot of work when I am on this stuff!
I found this tutorial on this cute bag in a box. The directions are super simple to follow and the results are fabulous! I showed this to my girls in Stamp Club and they loved it!!! Also check out Angie's cute bag...hers is adorable!!
ok...I am exhausted!!
chat at ya later! :)
what's in it?...
paper...cameo coral, river rock, ginger blossom dsp

ink...cameo coral marker
accessories...river rock "fat"ribbon, ruby red brads, silk flowers (pretties kit)

other...slit punch, sticky strip, tab punch, vanilla shred

7 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Tara, what a loyal blogger you are posting in your condition! Hope you're feeling yourself real soon.

Your Box in a Bag is sooo cute! Aren't they fun to make?!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, love your bag in a box! Great combination! They are so fun! My customers made a bunch today, I took some pictures, so need to upload and post them soon! Thanks for sharing yours!

Kim said...

Can't wait to try this adorable bag! Thanks for sharing the tutorial! Feel better soon!!!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

You are crazy to be posting while on drugs! But I must say, this is DANG CUTE!

Tiffany said...

Hey Girl, I hope you get "back" up and running again.. lol
(sorry for the pun I couldnt help myself) Love you!
Tiff

Jeni said...

Love the bag! Just yesterday I finally made the aprons.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the tutorial. Love your blog. Feel better soon.
Kristy