Saturday, July 5, 2008

i needed a break...

from working on bridal shower favors (which are close to being done so I promise there will be pictures coming this week!!) I just needed a break from doing the same thing over and over again so I made this card pretty quickly so I could get back to work on favors. I used more of the fabulous summery WeR Memory Keepers "Whiteout" paper. It has a grid pattern on it so I used my spiral punch to make it look like torn out paper. I added some die cut flowers with a build-a-brad in the middle. (I punched out the paper for the brad from a scrap of the "whiteout" paper) I used the "happy" stamp from my Polka Dots & Paisley set...the card just said happy to me so it seemed appropriate. Hope you are still enjoying your weekend. **For those of you who were interested don't forget to check the post below for pics of my stamp space**
chat at ya later...
what's in it?...

stamps...Polka Dots & Paisley

paper...summer sun, WeR Memeory
Keepers "Whiteout" dsp
ink...summer sun

accessories...die-cut blooms, build-a-brad, pewter brad

other...spiral punch, 1/2 in. circle punch, glue dots

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks again for the awesome package!! :)

Love how simple your cards are! This one is soo summery! I love it!

Angie Tieman said...

Way cute! Love that paper! YOu know I love that officey look! The "happy" stamped 3 times at the top is fabulous!

Tamara said...

That is totally cute! Good luck finishing the bridal shower stuff!

Anonymous said...

Really Cute!!! I love that grid paper!!!

Tiffany said...

SUPER CUTE!! I love that paper, I must hunt for some of it myself, you are brave to cut into it, I probably won't if I find some.. hugs,
Tiff

Denise G said...

I love your card! So cute and the desing is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
Denise G

Linda McClain said...

Wow, I love how bright and cheerful this is. That paper is beautiful and you did such a tremendous job. Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

This certainly is a happy card! I love starting on long projects and I love finishing them. The middle part is the worst. Good luck with your shower favors.