Thursday, July 10, 2008

a crabby birthday

Hi everyone! My fingers are a little crampy today while I am trying to type!! I spent the whole 2 hours from 9-11 voting with 2 phones for Thayne on "So You Think You Can Dance" last night! (he is my cousin) At one point the kids and Shawn got in on it with me and we had 5 phones going! I am anxious to see the results tonight...and my phone bill later so I can count up how many calls we made! Anyway....on to some cards stuff! I borrowed this darling crab set from a friend and since I still have it I thought I better get some more use out of it! I have lots of birthdays coming up in the next little while so I think I am going to make a few more of these! Not much to tell about this card that you can't already see! Hope you enjoy! I really, really appreciate all the kind comments that you gals have been leaving! THANKS!!!
chat at ya later...
what's in it?...
stamps...Crab & Co.

paper...pumpkin pie, real red, bashful blue, old olive, whisper white, Bali Breeze dsp

ink...pumpkin pie, real red, bashful blue, old olive, so saffron, creamy caramel

accessories...olive brads, crystal effects

other...stamp-a-ma-jig, hobby blade, 1 1.2 circle punch, paper piercer and mat pack, dimensionals

I forgot I made this a while ago and I never posted it...inside are a crab salt and pepper shaker that I gave to our friends to put in their condo ...it fit their decor perfectly...the whole beach theme!

5 comments:

stampin'hokie said...

Very cute crabby cards! I love your stuff. You are very talentd!

Angie Tieman said...

Love all your crabby birthday stuff! That gift bag is adorable! Didn't know you had a cousin on that dance show, I'll have to tune in next week!

Anonymous said...

Tell your cousin to keep smiling. I love that smile!

Tiffany said...

Hey!!! I love the Crab set! Isn't it so cute!! I love what you did with the bag and card, and would love to see the S&P shakers- They wouldn't be for anyone I know would they!! WINK!!
Hugs,Tiff tell TIsha I said HI and I miss her!!

corinnesomerville said...

I love how you added the gift tag right to the bag....genius and adorable !!!