Wednesday, July 16, 2008

a little sparkle


WOW...WOW...and WOW!! Miss LMac has done it again!! What would I do without her creativity and hard work?? I cased this stunning card from her!! How cute is this? I know, I know...in LMac's words "pick up your dropped jaws" and head over to LMac's blog and she will show you "how to become a stampin' seamstress"! This is the kind of "sewing" I can get on board with! Her directions were easy to follow and made this dress a snap. Ok...so I used brown and pink for my combo. You will notice on one of my cards I used 2 ribbons for the waist...this gal needed a little more help cinchin' up that waist...hmmm very familiar! I used flowers from my Pretties Kit that I colored in with my regal rose marker. I added some diamond stickles to some places to give it a little more sparkle.
Ok...I gotta get going...the day is getting away from me! Props to LMac!!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Pick a Petal, Warm Words

paper...regal rose, close to cocoa, vellum, whisper white

ink...regal rose, chocolate chip
accessories...taupe ribbon, diamond stickles, flower and rhinestone brad (Pretties Kit)

other...stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals

10 comments:

Kim said...

This is stunning! I love it and can't wait to CASE it!

Tina said...

I love that ~ thanks for sharing where it came from.

Jennifer said...

Really adorable! Love the colors!

Tiffany said...

These are just adorable!!
Tiff

Anonymous said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!!

stampin'hokie said...

I love this...it is beautiful!

MEL said...

This card is really neat, too, too cute!!!

Angie Tieman said...

HOw cool is this!! I am totally impressed!! Love it!

Our Complete Family said...

I found your blog last week through a friend of mines blog, and I love seeing your creations! Girl, YOU ROCK! Happy almost the weekend to you. I'm sure you will get crafty and have a GREAT one! Leslie

Linda McClain said...

Hey, great job! I love it. I totally agree with the 2nd ribbon. The ribbon on my dress keeps slipping down. (Does that mean my girl's loose?) Oh, and thanks for the very generous praise!