Wednesday, July 30, 2008

friend

I was able to sit just long enough to make a card today!! Yeah me! I kept it super simple so that I could get the whole thing finished before my back said it was done! :) I made a card like this a while ago and so I did the same thing but with a different color combo! I cased myself! I was inspired by one of the sneak peeks on the demonstrator website...it's a camera case you could purchase at the Stampin' Up! convention. They said the pattern was from paper that will be in the new catalog called Blueberry Maine (I hope I am remembering that correctly!) Anyway...I took my colors from that or what I remembered of it!
Have a wonderful rest of your Wednesday!!
chat at ya later...
what's in it?...
paper...bashful blue, night of navy, old olive
accessories...blue brad, "fat" olive ribbon, white love & happiness rub-ons
other...rub-on tool, paper piercer & mat pack, scallop punch

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love blue and green color combos, and this one is very crisp and clean, but well balanced. TFS!

Mauna said...

You cased a great person!!! Sure hope you feel yourself again soon!

Jeni said...

It's stunning! Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card! The color combo is great! I can't wait to see the rest of the Blueberry Maine DP pack! Glad you are on the mend!

shannon said...

Love it, love the colors! I'm glad I found your blog, I love your cards!

Tina said...

Great, crisp! I'm glad you're feeling better!

Jenn said...

OH Love the colors!! Love the rubons...maybe I should start using mine!!

Angie Tieman said...

Love this!! All the cards with these colors look different because you've used the colors in different amounts in each card! Very clever and hip of you!