Thursday, August 2, 2007

a 2/5/7/10 bag

This was a featured tutorial in this weeks Weekly Inkling from Splitcoast Stampers. It was really easy and it's so fun to play around with. You could do tons and tons with this cute little bag...all you need is one sheet of paper! I found this paper at Hobby Lobby it looks very similar to one of the papers that will be coming out in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I am gonna have to go get a few more sheets cuz it's so cute! {**Oh on a completely unrelated side note...when I was at Hobby Lobby yesterday guess what I found??!...Cuttlebug stuff...they had die cuts and embossing folders...a whole little section of their very own...how exciting that I can find Cuttlebug stuff without having to drive so far away or order online!!...It serves my need for instant gratification well!! :) } Ok well anyway...have a good Thursday & thanks for stoppin by!
what's in it?...
stamps...In the Spotlight, thank you
paper...pumpkin pie, whisper white, Trick or Treat Circles by Paper Studio
ink...white craft, pumpkin pie, versamark
accessories...silver brads, clear embossing powder, white ribbon
other...1/2", 2" circle punch, dimensionals

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Your little bag is great! I do love that paper, and you're right, it does look like our new Apple Cider paper, which I have on order, hee! hee! Maybe I'll get off the computer and try to go make one of these now! Love yours!

Dottie K. said...

This is such a cute bag! Love that paper. TFS! :)

corinnesomerville said...

I love the green and orange together !!! You did a beautiful job !

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!!!! I may have to try this too...lol.
I found Cuttle Bug stuff at HL the other day to and got all misty eyed...lmao!!!

Jennifer Aviles said...

This is very, very cute! Love your colors and that paper is terrific! What a find!