Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Groovy Skies...

...that's today's color challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. Only 2 colors was a little trickier than I thought it would be...I found myself wanting to grab more colors but didn't! It was a good challenge for me cuz I realized I rarely use only used 2 colors! Have a good Tuesday...my time is up...kids want to go play so we are off to do something today...not sure what yet!
what's in it?...
stamps...Simply Said, Hugs & Wishes, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
paper...soft sky, groovy guava, very vanilla
ink...soft sky, groovy guava
accessories...silver brads, light blue "fat" 5/8 ribbon
other...stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals, photo corner punch, paper piercer & mat pack

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling card!! You did great w/ just two colors!

Kathy W said...

Prettiest card I've seen with this challenge. Very nice job; love the paper piercing.

Angie Tieman said...

That is super cute!! I love how you put the ribbon, I've never done it there before! Great job with the color challenge too!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Card!!! Can't wait to get my new stuff to play with...lol!!!