Thursday, August 23, 2007

Halloween challenge

Today's challenge at Splitcoast was to make a Halloween card...easy....cuz I love Halloween! I used this cute little ghost and my doodlebug paper and the card almost put itself together! :) I love the orange, green and purple together! Have a good evening...we are headed to the jr. high to pick up schedules and books! I can't believe I have a daughter old enough to be in jr. high...that day always seemed soooo far away! :)
what's in it?...
stamps...Booglie Eyes, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
paper...green galore, lovely lilac, only orange, whisper white, doodlebug designer paper
ink...whisper white, green galore, lovely lilac, only orange, black StazOn
accessories...black & green brads, apple green & green checked ribbon, clear embossing powder
other...blender pens, distresser, heat tool, Cuttlebug

7 comments:

Dottie K. said...

I love the doodlebug paper - so cute. Card is adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

Boo!
Oh my gosh .... this is booooolicious! I haven't even peeked at the challenges in such a long time .. but you've certainly met this one with a treat!

~Tex

Shawntel said...

Cute Card! I love the colors you used! I love Halloween too!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!!!
I bought halloween paper at MariDawn's this morning and will rise to this challenge later!!!!
HUGZ

Jenn D said...

I'm loving all of these Halloween cards. I love the color combo and layout on this one. What a great card.

Angie Tieman said...

How fun and cute! Love the embossing on the ghost, it really stands out!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! I love the way the ghost pops out on this card! TFS:)