Tuesday, August 28, 2007

priceless & back to school

I have loved the Priceless set from the moment I saw it! I finally ordered it and was so excited to make something with it and then it sat here for about 3 weeks gathering dust!! I couldn't figure out what to make...then last night I had an idea!! So here it is! I took my color combo from the Creative Licence SS Kit (hostess gift). It also gave me a chance to use my Blue Bayou which I haven't really done either. I used my new Giga Scallop Circle punch and used the little 'dot' from the the Three for You punch set to add dots all the way around the circle. I cut out the butterfly to make him look like he was flyin' and added a few stickles cuz he just needed some sparkle! Enjoy!! I am hoping to get some things made today since the kiddos are back in school!
what's in it?...
stamps...Priceless, Three For You (dot)
paper...blue bayou, soft sky, pumpkin pie, wild wasabi, whisper white
ink...blue bayou, soft sky, pumpkin pie, wild wasabi
accessories...wild wasabi double stitch ribbon, silver brads, crystal stickles
other...Giga Scallop Circle Punch, 2 in. circle punch, circle cutter (CM), paper piercer & mat pack
*******************************************
I wanted to post a few pics of the kids on their way to their first day of school! Kailee is a big Jr. High girl now!! She will be 12 next month! Wow, how time flies! Austin is in 5th grade (a senior he calls himself) ;), Tyson is in 1st grade and will be 6 next month & Kyler is 4 & gets one more year with mom before he heads off to kindergarten. He will be in preschool a few days a week...he starts next week.

7 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

Great card and GORGEOUS KIDS !!!!! You must be so proud !!! I always get blah this time of year knowing that my kids are going back to school...I LOVE having them around !!!

Have a good one
Corinne

Shawntel said...

Your kids are So Cute! I also love the card you made! Great color combo and layout! I love this stamp set too! One of my favorites for sure!

Stephanie said...

very cute card and darling kids!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the card Tara....it is my absolute new fav set ever....lmao!!!
Great pics of the kids too....Kaylee is stylin....lol!
See you in the morning!

Nancy Riley said...

Your priceless card is adorable! So are your kiddos! These photos of them are "priceless"!

Angie Tieman said...

What cute kiddos you have, especially love your daughter's pose!! They look great for their first day of school. And your Priceless card is adorable, love those dots around the edge of the scallop circle, so clever!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Your little family is soooo darling! :)