Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A true friend

My UPS man came...Yippee!! I very quickly sat and mounted my stamps!! (cuz the Holiday Mini stamp sets are die cut...so cool) I made a quick card before I had to get back to the kiddos! It was so easy...I embossed the sentiment so it would stand out and sponged the edges of the image to make it stand out a little too. I did some paper piercing & I added a green rhinestone brad to the middle of the flower, cuz a little bling makes everything better! :)
what's in it?... stamp set...True Friend paper...soft sky, wild wasabi, river rock, groovy guava, whisper white ink...groovy guava, wild wasabi, versamark accessories...green "ice" rhinestone brad, wild wasabi double stitched ribbon, clear embossing powder other...paper piercer and mat pack


6 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome card, I'm so jealous!! I can't decide what to order from the Holiday Mini, ugh! I'm not usually so indecisive, ugh! I didn't think I *needed* this set, but now I think I do, ugh! Thank you for that! ;-)

Tandra said...

OOOOh I JUST ordered this set and paper!! Your card is SO pretty!
I lOVE the whole BOHO thing!!

Tiffany said...

I can't wait to do my pre-order! Im so going to get this set, what a super great card and layout.

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love the layout and colors and of course those wonderful stamps.

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!
I just received this set and am too swamped to play with it! Keep'em coming! I'll play with it vicariously through you until my return!! Go girlie!

~Tex

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!
I hope they keep doing that with the stampsets!!!
HUGZ