Monday, August 6, 2007

one more

I had to do another one of these cards!! I am actually repeating 2 things...the sketch challenge that is on Beate's blog right now & I am using the same paper and stamp set that I had used a while back making a square card (you can see it here). I had made that card with someone in mind, (my little sister Allie, who just got engaged!!...YIPPEE!) so I made this one to keep on my board. {Doesn't this cute dress and sentiment just seem to say "Congrats on you engagement?...I think so!!} Anyway...I really love this paper from Cosmo Cricket..it's so pretty, it matches 2 of the new In Colors so well, River Rock and Soft Sky. This stamp set is one from last years Stampin' Up! catalog but the flowers that make up the dress go so well with the paper, I just didn't see anything else in my stack of stamps that was calling out to me more than this one. Well....it's late and I am starting to get blurry-eyed! Have a terrific Tuesday! Thanks for stoppin' by and for all the sweet comments you leave!! :)
what's in it?
stamps...Blooming with Happiness
paper...whisper white, real red, soft sky, river rock, Cosmo Cricket (dutch girl)
ink...basic black, soft, sky, real red, river rock
accessories...red brads, light blue ribbon
other...sponge, paper piercer and mat pack

8 comments:

Tandra said...

Hey Tara! This is super sweet! Love the papers and colors!

Dottie K. said...

What a perfect card - love the papers and colors.

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love that stamp and the colors you used.

Angie Tieman said...

Awww, very pretty card! It does look romantic and sweet, perfect for an engagement!

Beth Thomas said...

What a great card! The colors are so pretty- soft and bright! I, agree, I love this sketch, too! Thanks for visiting my blog! Take care!

Kathy W said...

The paper is perfect with this dress stamp. Very nice card, and congrats to your sister. Thanks for sharing.

emily said...

I am so serious when I say that you are SO talented and these are DARLING!!
ps - WHEN in Sept. will you be here!?!

Anonymous said...

Love this cute card! It's so full of "Happy"!
I already miss this set!

~Tex