Tuesday, August 7, 2007

yummy summer ice cream!!!

Don't ya just love when it's hot outside (and humid,your hair is a mess and your all sweaty) and you crave ice cream....so you give in and get a really good one and it totally hits the spot!! :) I do! I love a good ice cream cone every once in a while! My favorite kind, well do I have to pick just one?! There is a place here in Katy called Ritters...to die for....everything is so good. I also love Baskin Robbins, mint chocolate chip, not fancy, but good! If I was eating at home then it would have be Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey! :) Anyway...This cute little cone is part of the the new Doodlebug set I got last week. I decided to use the ice cream and choose 4 yummy colors to make the cones...colors that just happened to match the new ribbon I got in the mail today! :) I colored the cone in with my blender pens and added sparkle to the cherries and a little shine to the blue cone with Crystal Effects. If you haven't checked out Ribbons and Bows Oh My, you must!! They have great ribbon and great colors and great prices!! All of the ribbon in this card is from them, and they all match the SU colors!! Have a really wonderful Wednesday....I will be anxiously awaiting Mr. Brown...he should be bringing me something today!! **if only I could get him here first thing in the morning, hmmm!**
what's in it?...
stamps...Doodlebug Birthday, SU Looks Like Spring
paper...close to cocoa, whisper white, groovy guava, certainly celery, regal rose, soft sky & soft sky DSP
ink...basic black, groovy guava, soft sky, certainly celery, creamy caramel, regal rose, purely pomegranate, versamark
accessories...3/8" ribbon, apricot(guava), white, old rose(rose), celedon(celery), light blue(sky), clear embossing powder, Crystal Stickles, Crystal Effects
other...distresser, glue dots, heat tool, blender pens

4 comments:

Dottie K. said...

I love this doodlebug set. So cute!!!! TFS :)

Anonymous said...

this is very cute!
You do amazeing cards!
love them. miss you.

Kathy W said...

Very nice card and perfect for summer. Thanks for the ribbon tip; the ribbon looks so great on the card.

Anonymous said...

YUMMY!!