Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Happy Harvest

I had time to make one more card this evening while my kids were busy playin' with friends! I ordered this cute Autumn Harvest set from the Holiday Mini too. I think it is sooo darling..I can't wait to use it with the little face to make a jack-o-lantern! I also attempted to watercolor it with the aqua painters I got, but I think I am gonna need to practice still! It's a tricky thing! It didn't turn out quite the way I was hoping it would....oh well. I used my cuttlebug to emboss the wild wasabi paper, and added a strip of chocolate chip with acorns stamped on it. I sponged the edge of the white paper in river rock and added the happy harvest sentiment from my Loads of Love set in choc. chip. This orange anchor I had matched well with the pumpkin pie paper...just a lucky find at Archivers! Last but not least I added a few strips of Wild Wasabi ribbon! Have a wonderful rest of your Wednesday!! :) ...Tara
what's in it?...
stamps...Autumn Harvest, Loads of Love
paper...pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, wild wasabi, river rock, white watercolor paper
ink...pumpkin pie, wild wasabi, chocolate chip, river rock
accessories...wild wasabi ribbon, orange anchor and brad
other...Cuttlebug and embossing folder, sponge, aqua painters, distresser

9 comments:

Tandra said...

Tara this is SO pretty!! I didnt preorder this set- I still may. You did a fab job with it!! It IS a darling set!! You r coloring is great!

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, great card! Love the fall look, the colors are beautiful! I think you did a great job watercoloring, I figured you were an old pro at it!

Tiffany said...

This is such a pretty card, and your watercoloring is GREAT!!! I just love those little Jacks

Dottie K. said...

I think the coloring is great. I was just admiring when I read your comment. Such a lovely card for fall. TFS :)

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Oh man, I am soooo looking forward to fall. This card is calling out to me...hurry up hot summer weather, pass quickly so I can buy a big fat pumpkin and start buring Pumpkin scented candles! :)

Dottie K. said...

So cute! Love the background with these stamps. :)

corinnesomerville said...

I love this card !! I'm a sucker for pumpkins too...guess this set will be going on my next order :)

Anonymous said...

Very Nice hun! great coloring too!!!

Ashley said...

I LOVE THIS!!! :o) THe colors are great and you did a fantastic job coloring them! WAY TO GO!! Have a great weekend! Hugs! Ash~

www.ashleyscreativecorner.blogspot.com