Sunday, August 26, 2007

Beate's WSC #16

I love Beate's weekend sketch challenges...and I love them even more when I have a chance to sit and do one!! I really liked this one...it made me think a little. For info on the sketch challenge click here. I decided to use my Eat Cake set...I don't use this one as often as I would like. I really like the color combo, it's so fun! I also liked using alot of brads...it was fun! I did lots of inking the edges, cuz I love that look. Ok...well I am off to get ready for church and play a game with the kids before we go!! :) ...T
what's in it?
stamps...Eat Cake
paper...soft sky, wild wasabi, purely pomegranate, pumpkin pie, whisper white, soft sky DSP
ink...soft sky, wild wasabi, purely pomegranate, pumpkin pie
accessories...brads, crystal stickles, wild wasabi double stitch ribbon, dimensionals
other...oval cutter (by Creative Memories), sponges, 2 in. circle punch

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great card! Love the colors and papers, and that you chose Eat Cake. It's a very neglected set in my house
Thanks for playing with the sketch. Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

I Love it!!!
I may have to get that set now....lol thanks! lol

Lori said...

Cute, cute, cute!

corinnesomerville said...

How fun is this !!! Great job...it's so cute :)

Have a good one :)

Nancy Riley said...

Great take on Beate's sketch! The colors you chose are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I just recently used eat cake too...cause it was collecting dust. ;)

Alex said...

What a cute card - love the colors! You did a great job with Beate's sketch! Found you through Mish and I am glad I did! Check out my blog, I am serving blog candy *grin*

*STAMPN HUGS* Alex

Stephanie said...

love this card...it is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog and I love it! I'm adding you to my blogroll :)

Very cute card, btw.

Angie Tieman said...

Great card! Love those brads on the side! I wish I had got this set earlier when it came out, now I'm worried it'll be retired and I really do like it! Of course, I'm worried everything will be retired now with 2 catalogs! What can we do?!