Thursday, August 2, 2007

planting a garden?

These little seed pouches are the cutest things! I found the idea on katydid creations. She has some super cute ones and even shared her templates. You can download them from her blog. For a few more ideas Tiffany has some on her blog too! I made 2 of them last night when I couldn't sleep! I made the snowman and jack-o-lantern packets. It was so quick and easy...I think I am going to be using the sweet peas one in the near future for some cute baby shower invites!
what's in it?...
*Jack-o-lantern
stamps...Festive Four
paper...whisper white, only orange, Spooky Petite Pop by KI Memories
ink...only orange, green galore, orchid opulence, basic black, summer sun
accessories...crystal stickles
other, blender pens, sponges, crystal effects
*Snowman
stamps...Festive Four
paper...basic grey, real red, whisper white, Chill Out Layers by KI Memories
ink...real red, going grey, bashful blue, pixie pink
accessories...crystal stickles
other...blender pens, sponges

4 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Those are SOOO cute! And thanks for sharing where/how to get them. I'd seen some but with no mention of the seed part and was going crazy! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I Love these Tara!!!
I have saved all the temps for later ;)

Jenn D said...

These seed packets are just so cute! You did a wonderful job on them. I think I'll have to give these a try.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

TOTALLY CUTE!!!!!!