Thursday, October 30, 2008

another rosette

Actually this was the first rosette and card I made yesterday. I decided to try my hand at it again for the color challenge. (posted below) I love this card. I love the Autumn Vine paper and I am in love with the super chunky double stitched ribbon! I am already having to order more of this! I used versamark to add just a hint of a background on the saffron paper...I didn't want to take anything away from the rosette. {check out Angie's blog for the "how-to" on these!} Have a FANTASTIC Thursday! Only one day till Halloween! yippee! Thanks so much for coming by and all the kind comments you leave! Ya'll are awesome!!
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Itty Bitty Backgrounds

paper...so saffron, sage shadow, chocolate chip, Autumn Vine dsp

ink...versamark

accessories...filigree brad, chunky chocolate double stitched ribbon

other...1 3/8 & 1 1/4 circle punch, sticky strip

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, this is awesome!! Love these colors and how you did the center of the rosette is soooo cool!

Nancy Riley said...

I love this card too! The rosette is awesome, and love the filigree brad in the center!