Monday, October 27, 2008

snowflakes

Aren't these snowflakes cool? I love them! Thanks to my friends Melissa...she sent me a link to this great tutorial on making a nice scalloped corner with your scallop edge punch. Monica at My Many, Many Passions has other great tutorials to offer as well! She has a video to show how to make these darling snowflakes! They were very simple to make...just took a little time. I used my Ski Slope dsp to make these three snowflakes. I am going to make a bunch more of these to use on some of my christmas gifts this year! Wouldn't that be a fun package to get?...one with a big snowflake on it made with gorgeous designer paper! I added a stamped snowflake to the middle and a rhinestone brad to finish it off!
Hope the start of your week has been wonderful!! I am getting so excited for Halloween this Friday!!...can't wait for the weekend to get here!
chat at ya later! THANKS for coming by!
what's in it?...
stamps...Seasonal Icons

paper...real red, old olive, baja breeze, whisper white, Ski Slope dsp

ink...real red, old olive, baja breeze

accessories...rhinestone brads

other...glue dots, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 circle punch

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzeres! Awesome snowflakes!!

Megan said...

Those are so cute! I wish we lived closer so you can teach me stuff...because you know stuff! :)

Super Angie's MOM said...

Tara, I would love to have some of your snowflakes, if you ever make them to sell keep me in mind.

Nancy Riley said...

Tara, these are AMAZING! I must try one soon!

Kathy W said...

Absolutely beautiful! Very cool project; thanks for the link to the video. I can't wait to try this with all my pretty DP that I've been hoarding.