Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mr. Twigster

Happy Tuesday morning...I woke up to rain this morning...yeah! I LOVE it when it rains and I haven't seen any since I got back in town a few weeks ago. I feel like I kinda got my groove back and am in the stamping mode again! yeah for me! I sat down the other night to ink Mr. Twigster...isn't he so fun!? {if you just can't live without him either let me know...he is in the Holiday Mini for just $13.95} I think I am going to use him on some of my christmas cards this year. I also got to use some of my new Holiday Treasure dsp. It's gorgeous...the papers ARE ALWAYS better in person...the catalog just never seems to do them justice!! :) I hope you have a fabulous day!! :)
chat at ya later...
what's in it?...
stamps...Mr. Twigster

paper...chocolate chip, old olive, ruby red, baja breeze, whisper white, Holiday Treasures dsp

ink...black Staz-On, old olive, riding hood red, baja breeze, tangerine tango, close to cocoa marker
accessories...ruby brads, olive ribbon, diamond stickles

other...stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals, paper piercer & mat pack, blender pens

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on winning the metal works from bunks junk! :) I love ours!! I can't wait to see what you get.

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome card with the Twigster! I just love him to pieces!!

barb mann said...

Tara - I love the Twigster! Love the layout. I'm glad you're feeling better and we can see your fab creations. Thanks so much for sharing.

Priscilla said...

This card is so cute and beautiful at the same time! Thanks for sharing.