Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Spooky Nights

The week is half over...what? So much to do and so little time! It's amazing how fast the time goes by when you don't want it to!! So as seems to be the norm these days this is a quick post! I sponged all the color on here...I don't have a brayer or even the slightest clue how to use one so I faked it! I used my tree and stamped it in black and thought it would make a perfect Halloween tree with all those empty branches. A few bats hanging upside down, an owl, a pumpkin and a black cat and that is pretty much Halloween! right?! I stickled the moon to make it stand out a little. I added some Ghostly Greetings paper, some kiwi ribbon and it's done!
Have a fantabulous day!
chat at ya later....
what's in it?...
stamps...Season of Friendship, Halloween Frights

paper...basic grey, whisper white, black, Ghostly Greetings dsp

ink...black, staz-on black, pumpkin pie, close to cocoa, so saffron, perfect plum, kiwi kiss

accessories...pumpkin brad, kiwi ribbon, diamond stickles

other...stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals, 3/4 in. circle punch, sponge

2 comments:

Tina said...

Nice card, Hey Tara, Have you been holdin' out on us? While in Austin, we went to Archievers and while there's not one in Dallas, the clerk was quick to drop there is one in Katy! Is it fabulous?

Angie Tieman said...

How cool! Love the shading and how you used the stamps!