Wednesday, October 1, 2008

chocolate spiders

Ok...so I am still super busy but I had enough time to make 2 of these little guys which I have been wanting to do for a few days now. I saw this idea from some talented lady on Splitcoast. {here is the link to casegj's cute spiders} Aren't they cute?! These are the kind of spiders I can get on board with. They are super simple! There is a York Peppermint Patty in between the 2 black scallops. Then you use your photo corner punch for the legs! Could not be easier...you should take a minute and make some yummy spiders for yourself too!
gotta run...still gotta feed the kiddos!
chat at ya later!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute Tara!!! i am gonna steal this from you...lol

hugz
MzPenny
www.mzpennykreations.com

Jeni said...

Usually I HATE spiders...but I LOVE those!!!!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute!!

Tiffany said...

Sooo Cute!! I can't wait to get some made!
Tiff

Laurel said...

So cute, may try this for my staff at work! Thanks for the idea

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I love these.

I am gonna contact you via email...I need to order some stuff from you...oh man...these are so CUTE!

Alesha Walls said...

Love that idea! Wish that I had seen it in the Fall. I'm going to save it for next year!