Monday, October 6, 2008

a fall tree

It's Monday....normally I would be less than excited but I am feeling so much better and not running a fever anymore that I am happy about everything today!! :) Even though I felt terrible I forced myself to sit down and stamp something...I haven't really stamped in almost a month {oh boy that embarrassing and painful to acknowledge} I have so many new fun things to play with and they are all just sitting there wasting away! So I pulled out my new tree...this is one of my favorite sets I think! I didn't do anything that hasn't already been done before I am sure but it was still fun to make. I inked up the leaves and punched them out with my 3/4 in. circle punch. I had to throw on a little Autumn Vine dsp {it's in the new Holiday Mini catalog and it is yummy!!} even though the large tree covers up most of it!
Well...I am off...lots of things to catch up on today since I was out of commission this last weekend!
*Have a marvelous Monday!!* chat at ya later...
what's in it?...
stamps...Season of Friendship

paper...chocolate chip, more mustard, sage shadow, Autumn Vine dsp, whisper white

ink...chocolate chip, more mustard, really rust, sage shadow

accessories...pewter brads, chocolate ribbon

other...3/4 in. circle punch, dimensionals, stamp-a-ma-jig

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am glad you are feeling better. You have way to cute ideas for your own good...you know that!

Angie Tieman said...

This is fabulous! Glad you're feeling better and getting back in the saddle, so to speak!