Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween basket

Yeah for Mr. Brown coming yesterday! I got all sorts of goodies!! One of the things I ordered...finally...was the Big Shot Die Cut Machine. Of course the actual machine hasn't come yet cuz it's on back order but I did get my dies. I was too anxious to wait for the Big Shot to get here so you should have seen me this morning trying to get this thing through my Cuttlebug!! I think I tried about 10 times before I got it to work and cut out this little basket! It was worth it though! Isn't this cute...I can tell I am going to be using this thing alot!! (once it comes) {{FYI...you have to have one of these...if you are on the fence about it...jump off! I haven't even gotten mine and I love it already...the dies are to die for!!!}}Tyson suggested the paper with the spider web on it! Ty has a great eye for all things crafty just like his mom! I filled the basket up with Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses after I assembled it. I also added some stickles to the white dots but you can't really tell in the picture!
Have a wonderful Wednesday...chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
paper...Ghostly Greetings dsp

accessories...diamond stickles

other...paper shred, kisses, cuttlebug, Sizzix baskets & blooms die

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! So cute!

Angie Tieman said...

Congrats on the Big Shot! Your little basket looks great...you have the design on the paper placed so perfectly!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could see you putting that through the CB! Yes, it is a great machine! I love the DSP! I am waiting on the extender plates that I did not realize I needed for that basket die!