Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Holidays

Good Sunday afternoon! Here is a quick card that I made just so I could dive into my Ski Slope dsp that I got! {love it!!} This is pretty much the same card as the Christmas cards I made and sent out last year. I just changed up the colors of course. I also added just a few dots of Crystal Effects to the bulbs on the tree and the star to make them shine and stand out a little. I just love this layout...it's quick, easy and still makes a fabulous looking card! I am teaching a card class next week at my church. We are making Christmas cards and so I am going to use this layout. I think this is a card anyone can make even if you don't think you can make cards or have a crafty side to you! :)
Gonna go hang with the family...we are going to play some games and do some baking today! :) Enjoy your Sunday!
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Big on Christmas
paper...chocolate chip, real red, whisper white, Ski Slope dsp
ink...black StazOn, baja breeze, old olive, so saffron, chocolate chip
accessories...baja breeze ribbon, crystal effects
other...stamp-a-ma-jig, blender pen, paper piercer and mat pack

4 comments:

MEL said...

Such a nice card! I love that you paired up that stamp set with those yummy new papers!

Enjoli said...

Super cute card!! I love that set with the DSP! =)

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful card! The stamp looks so good with those papers and ribbon! Love it!

Kathy W said...

Love this card! That DP is so pretty!