Saturday, October 11, 2008

Friendship Tree

What am I doing up so early on a Saturday?...it's terrible isn't it?! Kailee had choir auditions this morning so we all got to be up bright and early! So...since I am up you get a new post! I have my stamp club meeting tonight and this is one of the cards we are going to make. Don't you absolutely love the *fat* ribbon! This is a must have and you will love it too if you don't already! It's the 1 inch double stitched chocolate ribbon! I wanted that big knot on my card so I worked around that...a little backwards I know. I stamped my tree off of the paper and added leaves. I also added some of the beautiful Autumn Vine paper...don't ya just love it too?! A sentiment and a little blue bird and I was done! I think the gals in my stamp club will love this card!
I hope you have a great day! {{hugs}} I am super excited because after 14 days Shawners is gonna be home tonight!! :) yeah for all of us!
chat at ya later...
what's in it?...
stamps...Season of Friendship
paper...so saffron, sage shadow, chocolate chip, whisper white, Autumn Vine dsp
ink...more mustard, sage shadow, really rust, chocolate chip, baja breeze
accessories...pewter brad, *fat* chocolate ds ribbon
other...3/4 in. circle punch, stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals

4 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

This card is gorgeous!! Love it! You have a new follower!! ;)

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, this is super duper!! I love that super chunky ribbon too!

Rhonda Kelly said...

This is a fabulous card. I love that set and I think it has alot of versatility. Love the color combo! Great job.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Yes, the fat ribbon is devine!