Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just Jawing

I got this set in my order that came the other day so I wanted to play around with it. It's super fun. I can see using this for lots of Kailee's friends! I have been very into the dazzling diamonds lately...so they keep ending up on my cards...and all over me too! I glittered up the bones...ya know cuz it's more fun when bones glitter! I used the layout from yesterdays Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast. This was a simple and fun card!
Have a fantabulous Thursday...AND thanks so much for coming by!!! :)
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Just Jawing
paper...basic grey, pumpkin pie, basic black, kiwi kiss, whisper white, Ghostly Greetings dsp
ink...Black StazOn, going grey, kiwi kiss, pumpkin pie, basic grey, versamarker

accessories...black brads, crystal effects, kiwi ribbon, dazzling diamonds

other...stamp-a-ma-jig, heat and stick powder, heat tool, 1/4 in. punch, dimensionals, blender pen

8 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute!

Sara said...

I agree-this is too dang cute! Love the glitter bones!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Hi Tara! I just stopped by to say "Thanks!" for your kind comment on my pumpkin bowl (SCS) when this adorable card caught my eye! I have been on the fence with this set since I have two boys. Unfortunately, I have a "thing" for skulls and crossbones. lol! This is just darling! I'm adding you to my long list of Stampin' blogs to check in on. I'll stop in again soon! ~ jane

Nancy Riley said...

Super FUN card, Tara! Love the dazzling diamonds!

MEL said...

You made that skull look so cute, very cute card!

Angie Tieman said...

This is super duper cute!!! GReat job with the sketch, and I love the glitter on the bones!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! What a great and GIRLY Halloween card.

MEL said...

Lily looooved this awesome card that Kailee gave her. Thanks so much Tara! It's just stunning in person. :)