Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mr Twigster in the Snow

Wow...what a full, fun and crazy week we had! There has been so much going on that there was no time for blogging {which was clearly evident in my last post} We finally had Tyson's birthday party, which was a backwards party. {there will be a post on that later!} AND Ty was baptized on Saturday...it was such a special day for him and our family! I am super proud of him!
Since my weekend is coming to end I wanted to share this card I made last weekend. I absolutely love Mr. Twigster...he was just too cute to pass up! I also love this patterned paper in the mini catalog. I used heat and stick powder and dazzling diamonds to make snow all over the "ground" to make it look like Mr. Twigster was standing in the snow. It turned out pretty ok. I added some crystal effects to the bulbs on the tree and to some random dots on the dsp to make them shine a little. I added some of that yummy kiwi ribbon, a few brads and I was done.
I hope you have a fabulous start to your week! Thanks for dropping in!
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Mr. Twigster

paper...bashful blue, kiwi kiss, tangerine tango, whisper white, Frosty Days dsp

ink...black, kiwi kiss, tangerine tango, bashful blue, close to cocoa marker

accessories...kiwi kiss ribbon, silver brads, dazzling diamonds

other...stamp-a-ma-jig, versamarker, heat and stick powder, heat tool, ticket corner punch, dimensionals

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, awesome card!! That glittery snow looks amazing, love it!

barb mann said...

Tara - Very Cute! Did you use a VersaMark pen to make a base for the snow? Just wondering what the heat & stick powder was sticking to. Always love your darling creations.

MEL said...

I love this card! It's even better in person and the reason I fell in love with Mr. Twigster and ordered this set from you. :)