Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mini Pizza Box

Hey! It's already Wednesday...how did that happen? I don't even know....but before any more days get away from me I better share something. I made this mini pizza box last week. It was one of the projects we did at my Stamp Club last Saturday. These little boxes are simple to make. And you can add just about anything to jazz 'em up. I put 3 little Hershey bars in there that say 'You have been Booed'. They fit perfectly! gotta run...time to hit the showers!
Have a great day!
chat at ya later....
what's in it?...
stamps...Halloween Frights
paper...black, basic grey, kiwi kiss, whisper white, Ghostly Greetings dsp
ink...tangerine tango
accessories...black brads, kiwi ribbon
other...scallop edge punch, scallop circle punch, circle punches

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute! Love how you wrapped the striped "yum yum" paper around the outer edge!

Rhonda Langley said...

Really cute!!! Love the paper!!

Anonymous said...

I really like this box, thanks for sharing the pattern!