Wednesday, October 29, 2008

color inspiration #28

Hello again...two posts in one day...WOW! I couldn't resist the color challenge though. Here is my card for Kristina's color challenge. I love this combo! Great fall colors! I played around today making these paper rosettes that Angie showed how to make on her blog. They are easy...and I like easy! I finally remembered I had these filigree brads and was able to use them today too. Thanks for coming by...gotta run to make dinner...these kids are so demanding...always wanting to eat! What' s up with that? :)
chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamps...Absolutely Fabulous
paper...whisper white, sage shadow, pumpkin pie, Holiday Treasures & Autumn Vines dsp
ink...black
accessories...pumpkin ribbon, filigree brad
other...dimensionals, bone folder, 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 circle punches

7 comments:

Karen said...

Oh wow - what a perect card for the challenge! I did something a little different this time round!

Karen
xo

Anonymous said...

cool rosette I am going to try it out TFS ~Donna

Leonie said...

This is cool, I love that flower!

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome card!!! Great job with the paper rosette, so glad you tried it!

stamp and scrape said...

Very pretty card - it almost matches the flowers in your sidebar!
Ros

Deanna said...

Gorgeous... love the brad in th flower!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! love the rosette.