Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween Mail

So I had this idea to take the cute mailbox from the Love Owl-Ways set and make my own little envelope with a bat and make some Halloween mail. I don't know? It didn't quite turn out the way I had envisioned. I am not sure if it's from the dsp I used or colors or what. It's sorta cute...{I know I am my own worst critic}. At the last minute when I thought I was done I added the owl...I think that helped. Anyway...I am going to attempt this again when I have some time.
Ok enough wishy-washy, down on my creativeness schtuff! How is your Thursday? Today it's absolutely gorgeous outside. I have the windows open and my music on...so despite my card not turning out quite like I hoped I enjoyed myself anyway! I am busy finishing up some projects for my Stamp Club on Saturday. I am anxious to get all of my to-do's done so I can watch my Thursday night TV....The Office...yeah!
ok...chat at ya later!
what's in it?...
stamp...Halloween Frights, Love Owl-Ways

paper...pumpkin pie, black, whisper white, Ghostly Greetings dsp

ink...kiwi kiss, basic grey, black, riding hood red

accessories...black ribbon, black brads

other...dimensionals, blender pens

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

I think it's precious!! But I know what you mean about being your own worst critic. Glad you had some stamping time, keep 'em coming!