Sunday, October 12, 2008

it's been forever...

It has been soooo long since I had the time to do one of Beate's weekend sketch challenges! {actually I didn't have time, I just did it anyway!} I love my stocking from the retired Event Full set and I am so glad Christmas is coming around again so I can use it! I used my new Frosty Days paper...isn't is so cool...I love the colors. I never would have chosen orange for a holiday or winter color but this works!! I added some diamond stickles to some of the dots on the paper to give a little "pop"! Hope you like it! I also hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend! My Shawners came home last night so my Sunday has been heavenly!!
{{if you have a minute you can pop on over to my Family Blog and check out my super cool find!}}
chat at ya later...
what's in it?...
stamps...Event Full
paper...close to cocoa, tangerine tango, bashful blue, whisper white, Afternoon Tea dsp, Frosty Days dsp
ink...close to cocoa, chocolate chip, bashful blue, tangerine tango, kiwi kiss
accessories...silver brads, kiwi ribbon, diamond stickles
other...scallop & circle punch, circle cutter, blender pens, paper piercer

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh! This is awesome! Love how you did the brads in the corner with the circle of paper behind them, sooo cute! I'm going to get this stocking out and cut him out, it's so darned cute!

Beate said...

Adorable card. I am with Angie. The different colored circles behind the brads are a great idea!
Hugs and smiles

Rhonda Kelly said...

This is a great card! I love it, and the little colored circles behind the brads are an extra special touch. Learned something new today! TFS

Anonymous said...

really gorgeous and different christmas card. have to CASE it soon - also love the brad look!! i think a couple of special friends will be getting this one from me!!
stampin' hugs!!

Kathryn said...

Fantastic card -- love how you did the brads in the corner -- so cute with the paper you used --